Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quotes of the Week

Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit. - Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., March 16, 2006

God is not just interested in what you do. He is interested in WHY you do it. - Evangelist Tim Thompson

Your wrath doesn't work God's righteousness. - Thompson

"The tongue is the dispstick of the heart." a friend of Tim Thompson's

If I can do all things through Christ then I can do things that I think I can't. I can do things I'd rather not. I can know how I can do all things by allowing God to do those things through me. - Evangelist Bill Rice III

The Devil wants you to dwell on the disappointments. - Evangelist Bobby Brindle

Imperfection cannot produce perfection, - Rev. Wayne Vinson

We cannot break God's promises by leaning on them. - Dr. J. R. Faulkner

"all things were created by Him, and for Him". I have a note beside this verse in my Bible, "a created one cannot be the Creator". I don't remember where I got that thought from, but it is true. - Jimmy DeYoung

Salvation is in a Person. And only in a Person. And only in one Person. And that Person is Jesus Christ. - Dr. Raymond Barber

The only subject about which the media displays its ignorance more blatantly than guns is the Bible.  - Pastor R. B. Ouellette (First Baptist Church of Bridgeport)


 

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'