Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quotes of the Week

If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me. —Robert Murray McCheyne

It is a good way in dealing with God, and if you are not quite sure of His will, to say that you will stay where you are, or go on doing what you have been doing, until He makes quite clear what He wants and empowers you to do it. Roll the responsibility of your way on God, and expect that He will make known to you any alteration which He desires in a way which is unmistakable. -  FB Meyer


I can no longer live the way I once lived because I no longer am who I once was. - Elmer Delancey


Christians ought not to live according to the way things look. - Russell Larramore

But no one is so good that they can save themselves, and no one is so bad that God can't save them. - Bernhard Langer


Just this reminder - to "prosper" is not necessarily to be "wealthy". That is not what the Lord has in mind. The Lord's idea of "prosper" is to "fulfill the will of the Lord for our lives and to bring glory to Him". - Jimmy DeYoung

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'