Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Quotes of the Week

Scared of death are you? Don't be afraid of death. That's a promotion. That's a day of promotion, yes sir. We're going up high! ...I know we've got a Saviour! I know we can trust Him. And I know He's able. And I know He's willing! - Charles F. Wiegle

"Rest in the Lord" is thought without worry, care without anxiety, knowledge without fear, faith without doubt. I'll give it to you again.
"Rest in the Lord" is thought without worry- worry is ended. Care without anxiety - don't be anxious at all. Knowledge without fear- don't be afraid of the future. And faith without a single doubt. Oh, glory to God, that's what I like! That's what I like! Without a single doubt! Let not a doubt come into your mind! Trust God! Don't be afraid! Don't worry. God's my Father, my Saviour. The Holy Spirit is able to take care of every one of us- if we trust Him, let Him have His way. - Weigle


My wife told me I was unfeeling. That's a terrible thing to say to a paralyzed person. - Scott Mitchell*

Chist died among sinners that we might live among saints. - Evangelist Joe Shadowens

You can't walk with God and run with the Devil. - Shadowens

Dating is not an age level, it's a maturity level. - Evangelist Jerry Johnston

An institution should not be known by its buildings but by its product. - J. R. Faulkner

Worldliness is not so much activity as it is attitude. - Dr. David Bragg

All our failures are prayer failures. - Evangelist John R. Rice





*For those who do not know-Scott and his lovely wife are happily married and I am certain he deserved what she said [sorry bro]. I told him I was considering that as a quote of the week and he said, "Do it!" 3 times actually. heh.

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'