Friday, August 13, 2010

Why you should do what you know you ought to do

 Sumner Wemps Spiritual Encouragement & Motivation



Why you should do what you know you ought to do

Sumner


Why you should do what you know you ought to do

1. What is the most important thing to ever happen to you? Why, getting saved of course. What is the most important thing you can do for someone else? Why lead them to Christ and see them get saved. Put your priorities in place and share the gospel


2. What is the only thing that is going to truly change the world? Getting people saved of course. "If any man be in Christ he is a new creature". You and I are the only ones who can see people truly changed inside out. The gospel does it. Share it with everyone.


3. What is the first and last thing Jesus told us He would do and we should do? First "Make us fishers of men Matt 4:19" the last, "Preach the gospel to every person". Mk 15:16. Join the Peter club, "At thy word, I will" Lk 5:5. Why do you call me Lord and not do what I told you" Lk 6:46.


4. What brings more joy to you than any earthly thing? "And when he has found the lost sheep, he lays it on his shoulders REJOICING! Lk 15:5.


5. This is fantastic, you bring joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents" Lk 15:10.


5. How can you bring great joy to your friends and neighbors? "He calls together his friends and neighbors saying, rejoice with me for I have found my sheep which was lost" Lk 15:6


6. What brings more joy to everyone in heaven than anything else. "I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repents more than over ninety nine just persons which need no repentance!" Lk 15:7. WOW


7. What makes the biggest difference than anything else anyone can do. "I was lost", on my way to hell, but now "am found", on my way to heaven. Lk 15:24.


Dear people, "set you affections on thing above." NOTHING compares to winning souls for Christ. "Choose you this day" You will thank me all through eternity if you start winning souls to Christ. I LOVE YOU. ABC Sumner





IJCWM2H-GA007EM8-OA007GRN-UB007DR9-2HIJCWM

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'