Sunday, November 22, 2009

THANK GOD FOR GOD

Daniel 2:23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.
Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
1 Corinthians 1:4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
2 Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

Pastor Rick Jackson

I. THERE ARE THREE GREAT FOES [Eph. 2:2-3]

1. The External Foe - the World [Jm. 4:4, I Jn. 2:15-17, 5:19]

2. The Internal Foe - the Flesh [Gal. 5:16-19]

3. The Infernal Foe - the Devil [Mt. 13:39]

II. THERE ARE THREE GREAT WOES

1. No Mortal Man can Defeat the World [Gal. 4:1-3, Eph. 2:2]

2. No Mortal Man can Defeat the Flesh [Rm. 7:18-24]

3. No Mortal Man can Defeat the Devil [Lk. 22:31, I Pet. 5:8]

III. THERE ARE THREE GREAT VICTORIES

1. Jesus Christ Defeated the World [Jn. 16:33, I Jn. 5:4-5]

2. Jesus Christ Defeated the Flesh [Heb. 4:14-15, Rm. 7:25]

3. Jesus Christ Defeated the Devil [Mt. 4:1-11, I Jn. 3:8]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'