Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't let the blood of lost people be on your hands.‏

Don't let the blood of lost people be on your hands.

Sumner Wemp [see link left]

Another GREAT statement by someone in the Bible, can you make it?

PLEASE keep Celeste in your daily prayers. She and I need it right now.

"I am pure from the blood of all men" Acts 20:26.

This is a result of Ez 3:18. "When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die and thou givest him not warning, his blood will I require at thine hand".

We really are to "preach the gospel to EVERY creature" Mk 16:15. God is saying, "Don't let him die and go to hell without giving him the gospel, You know how to Keep from going to hell and if you do not tell him, "his blood will I require at your hand. THAT IS AWESOME.

Paul is the only one I believe could have said that. I surely could not and I don't personally know anyone who could. BUT if we believe God, and that lost persons blood will be on our hand, it should make us live differently. We could change the world in a few short years. The tragedy is that most Christians don't even try to give the gospel to anyone.

This week I went into a store. The clerk was a very attractive and intelligent looking lady. After I shared the gospel with her she said she thought she was going to heaven because she had never hurt anyone. When I asked if she had ever lied, or stolen anything etc. she completely denied it. Guess what I did, I left her alone. God says "shake the dust off your feet." Remember, the Holy Spirit is to do the convicting, NOT YOU. I planted the seed and now I look for another person who is ready to hear the gospel. You and I cannot convict nor convince nor convert them.

We are to GIVE THE GOSPEL TO EVERYONE POSSIBLE. If he is leaving them alone, I might as well too and give the gospel to others and find those God is working on. Make sense? I find it works very well. BUT, if we do not try, their blood will be on our hand. THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT THAT.

ABC Sumner

DAILY I keep fired up by giving people a "ticket to heaven" and see God working.

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'