Thursday, June 26, 2008

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

The Word of God is the seed of the Church, the blood of martyrs acts as a fertilizer. - FAJ

What in the world do you plan to do for Heaven's sake? - Missionary Roy Ackerle

The Lord had the strength and I had the weakness so we just teamed up. - Vance Havner

If it doesn't matter in Eternity, then it really doesn't matter! - Unknown

I thought about many things but the most awesome, the most terrifying, the most shattering thought I've ever had is my personal accountability to God one day. - Daniel Webster

The time to stop temptation is the moment it rears its ugly head. - TA

Happy marriages must be worked at. - Sumner Wemp

God is most concerned about who we are, because who we are determines what we do. - Ken Harrell

Truth out of balance is heresy. - Steve Kreloff

To be almost saved is to be totally lost.

God grades on the cross, not the curve.

In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma - but never let him be the period.

I've tried to lift France out of the mud. But she will return to her errors and vomitings. I can't prevent the French from being French. - Charles de Gaulle

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'