Friday, October 19, 2007

How to use murder to witness the gospel

How to know
May I tell you how to know for sure you are going to heaven. Then I ask, If you died right now and went up to the gates of heaven and they asked you, Why should we let you into heaven, what would you say. This is the best question I have ever found to get to know where they really stand.

Here are some answers
"I love people", "I am doing all the good I can", "I believe in God", etc. Then I say, "Suppose someone ,molested and murdered you daughter and came before the judge and say, judge, I love people, I am doing the best I can. I do all the good I can. Can the judge say, that is fine, you can go free doing all of that." "I believe in God" and quote back to them why they think that ought to go to heaven. It is amazing how they catch on to this and see how wrong they were.

Never say,
"The first thing you need to realize, you are a sinner." I read every tract I can. Most start out by saying, the first thing you need to know is your are a sinner." When you do that you have slapped them in the face. They become defensive and is why so many never lead someone to Christ

This works
I use this all the time and never have someone not admit they have sinned. I say, "I don't know a thing about you but we are all in the same boat, we have all done wrong, We have all sinned. Haven't we? Saying it like that, I have never had a person not admit they have sinned. Saying "We have all done wrong first, most people equate sinning as murder or rape or some other horrible thing. Then to equate that doing wrong to sin, always gets them to admit they too have sinned.

Good news
Now you are ready to give them the gospel, the good news. Let this soak in. Remember this so you can tell it clearly.

More next time. You are loved by God and me. ABC C. Sumner Wemp Dallas, TX

Special announcement. NO ONE on our team gets one cent from this ministry. We all give into it. A good number have asked about giving to the missions project of getting tracts published in different languages around the world. You can now and get tax credit for it. Send money to "Northside Baptist Church, 3130 Moon Rd. Mesquite, TX 75150. Designate it to Tract Ministry. Every cent goes into this mission's project. We will keep you posted.

We love you. ABC C. Sumner Wemp (see link in upper left corner)

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'