Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Give a tract to someone delivering, passing out or selling something

Give a gospel tract to those delivering, passing out, or selling something.

Someone comes to your door, delivering, passing out, or selling something. Have tracts on a table near your door. Thank them for their delivering and then say, "Let me give you something, you will like this, it just tells you how to get to heaven". You don't have to be slick Willie or tricky Dick, just offer them a tract. Wait a few seconds to see if they respond in any way.

The best question
Then I ask, "Can I ask you my pet question?" No one has ever refused when I ask that so I just keep using it. I ask, "Do you know for sure you are going to heaven." very few say for sure they know they are going to heaven. Many will reply, "I hope so, I am doing the best I can. I am trying. I don't know. " Here is the best analogy. "Suppose you ask me, "Sumner, are you married." Here is the clincher, Suppose I answer, "I hope so. I am doing the best I can. I am trying to be, I don't know." Just repeat what thy told you about going to heaven. It works.It is amazing how they catch on to that. You either are or not.

How to know
Can I tell you how to know for sure you are going to heaven. Then I ask, If you died right now and went up to the gates of heaven and they asked you, Why should we let you into heaven, what would you say. This is the best question I have ever found to get to know where they really stand. To be continued.

Sometimes you reap
In a Home Depot I was looking for something and could not find it. Sandy came up and asked, "Can I help you?" I said Sandy, I need a lot of help. She took me right to what I needed. Graciously I thanked her and gave her a gospel tract and said this just tells you how to go to heaven, She blurted out, "I need that." I told her how God loved her and His Son, the Lord Jesus, suffered and died for our sins, paid our debt in full, rose again and was seen by hundreds." She was so ready and prayed out loud right there to receive the Lord Jesus as her Savior with tears in her eyes.

Special announcement.
NO ONE on our team gets one cent from this ministry. We all give into it. A good number have asked about giving to the missions project of getting tracts published in different languages around the world. You can now and get tax credit for it. Send money to "Northside Baptist Church, 3130 Moon Rd. Mesquite, TX 75150. Every cent goes into this mission's project.

We will keep you posted. We love you. ABC Sumner Wemp (see link top left)

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'