Tuesday, July 10, 2007

AWESOME OR AWFUL?

Almost every week I post a blog of a question and answer about creation/evolution from Answers In Genesis(AIG). Someone accused AIG of plagiarizing me! Now that is either awesome... or awful... or both!

Awesome because I consider their questions and answers to be highly informative, quite logical, and Biblically compelling. For someone to think I originated them is quite the compliment.

Awful because I never intended to take credit for that which I did not do. I think maybe I got a little careless about not always making it crystal clear where I got the information. I just assumed most of my readers were familiar with the past references to AIG and knew where I got the information. My apologies to the great staff at AIG. They were very understanding about the whole thing and want me to continue blogging their stuff. And I plan to do just that... with an additional byline to make sure they aren't accused of plagiarizing me and to make clear that I am not trying to plagiarize them either!

I have been a supporter of Ken Ham since his ICR days and am pleased to be associated with a joint ministry (The Biblical Evangelist -check their link). I highly recommend both organizations. May the Dear Lord continue to bless these fine ministries!

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'