Monday, September 17, 2012

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION

Pastor Rick Jackson                        

I SAMUEL 25

 

I. HARNESS YOUR BODY [1 Corinthians 9:27]

 

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means °, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1. The Loss Realized [v. 1]

 

2. The Logical Request [v. 2-9]

 

3. The Lord’s Way Rejected [v. 10-13]

 

II. USE GODLY WISDOM [James 3:17]

 

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

1.  Listen Attentively [v. 14-17]

 

2. Act Decisively [v. 18-23]

 

3.  Speak Spiritually [v. 24-31]

 

III. GIVE GOD THE GLORY

 

1. Bless God for His People [v. 32-35]

 

2. Bless God for His Person [v. 36-42]

 

3. Bless God for His Mercies [v. 43-44]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'