Sunday, August 05, 2012

REMEMBER THE GOAL?


                                                                                              Pastor Rick Jackson

Psalm 38:15 For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

Psalm 39:7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Psalm 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Psalm 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 43:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 71:5 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

Lamentations 3:24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Philippians 1:20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.



I. REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM [Rev. 2:1-7]

1. Remember the love you’ve Left [v. 1-5a]

2. Repent from Loveless Works [v. 5b]

3. Restore the First Works [v. 5c-7, Mt. 6:33]



II. REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE [John 15:18-27]

1.  A World That Hated Jesus [v. 18]

2. A World That Will Hate A Stand-out [v. 19]

3.  A World That Will Hate A Christlike Spirit-led Person [v. 20-27]



III. REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE GOING [Rev. 3:1-6]



1. Watch & Work It [v. 1-2]

2. Remember & React [v.3]

3. Behave & Believe [v. 4-6]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'