Thursday, March 17, 2011

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

Some have made little room for Christ, some give Him more, and in some He has the whole house. Or, viewed from another standpoint, in some Christ is just present, in others He is prominent, and in others again, He is pre-eminent. - Graham Scroggie

The preaching of the Word hardens some hearts, just as it softens others. - J. M. Boice

I will not compromise my beliefs for anyone, I will not compromise them for money or ministry. I will not endorse something that I don't stand for period. People can do what they want and they will answer to God for it, but I will not SELL OUT what I believe. - Pastor Timothy Ellison

It is one thing to relish our individuality- it is quite another to take pride in it. - Evangelist Ron Comfort

If you have love and you don't have discipline you're going to rear a spoiled brat. If you have discipline and you don't have love you're going to rear rebellious children. - Comfort

The problem in this country is we've been spooked by Spock, framed by Freud, and duped by Dewey. - Comfort

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'