Friday, October 27, 2006

AN OPEN LETTER TO WIL RICE OF THE BILL RICE RANCH

Dear Brother Wil,

What a great time we had at the Master's Mens Conference. Some of our men were disappointed when we heard that Dr. Bill wouldn't be there but we all saw God's hand moving even in that! I can't imagine not hearing even one of the great messages from God's Word brought to us by you and Brother Pittman. Thank you for allowing God to use you to minister to us.

The staff at the Ranch was up to their usual top-notch "behavior", the music was superb and the food was just plain good! Thank you for nor repeating the quiche disaster of a while back (I'm only half-way kidding about that)! As I told you then, "Real men don't eat quiche!" I rejoice to see what the Lord is doing there in Middle Tennessee! I remember when there was more red mud visible than grass. How beautiful the Ranch is.

Of course, we rejoice in Mike's salvation. Thank you for being sensitve to the Holy Spirit and speaking to him. He said he's going to follow the Lord in believer's baptism soon! Many of the men are already planning on coming next year Lord willing! Personally I hope to be in the first week of summer camp as well.

This letter is going on the blog but a hard copy is winging it's way to you as well. Enclosed you'll find a little something for the mission fund. To say I believe in the Ranch is not enough, I personally want to have a part in the work!

In Jesus' Name, Rick Jackson

Pastor, Bradford Baptist Church

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'