Saturday, April 06, 2024

OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS AND THE RAPTURE

    There are those, good Bible-believing folk though they may be, who relegate the Old Testament saints to NOT be caught up in the Rapture, to not be resurrected until after the tribulation. But there are also many good Bible-believing folk who believe Old Testament saints, saved the same way [the only way] as New Testament saints will be included in the Rapture. John R. Rice being a prime example of this group. I have never seen any reason to doubt their inclusion though I have read and heard many who deny it, so I find myself in good company. As I was reading a book [The Second Coming of Christ] with various authors I learned the great prayer warrior, George Mueller is also a member of this esteemed group. 

     "The first resurrection is when the changed and risen saints will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air, to be forever with Him. At this time only those who, as believers in the Messiah under the old covenant dispensation, or as disciples of the Lord Jesus under that of the new covenant, and have fallen asleep in Him will be raised."



     

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'