Friday, September 08, 2006

Organizing & Dieting

I just realized something today. Organizing and dieting are two peas in the same pod. What? How can that be? It sounds rather incongruous doesn't it? But here's what I mean. When you start to lose weight on a diet it encourages you to keep losing weight, you get excited about it, it helps you stay on track. When you're organizing (or at least these things are true of me) and an area is looking better it encourages you to keep organizing, you get excited about it, it helps you stay on track. Success can breed success.

Okay. This is a strange blog isn't it? Hey, I never promised you a rose garden. I am just writing from my Starke reality. A shout out to Brother Greg (in the Lord) who really likes the title of my blog. Greg, if you are reading this, just remember, it doesn't get much better than a chicken teriaki sub on toasted bread at Subway with a lot of sweet onion sauce. Excelsior!

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'