Tuesday, November 06, 2007

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

When Jesus comes I want Him to find me pulling in the harness, not standing in the stall. - Mrs. Tyre

I'm a nobody telling everybody about Somebody who can save anybody! - Source unknown

That's three quotes. Add another quote and make it a gallon! - Groucho Marx

I'm not overweight, I'm just under-tall. - Garfield (the cat, not the President)

---------------------------------------

The Greatest Man in History

J E S U S

had no servants, yet they called Him

M a s t e r.

Had no degree, yet they called Him

T e a c h e r.

Had no medicines, yet they called Him

H e a l e r.

He had no army, yet

Kings Feared Him.

He won no military battles, yet

He Conquered the World.

He committed no crime,

yet they crucified Him.

He was buried in a tomb,

yet He lives today.

I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!

AND HE IS COMING AGAIN!!!!




-unknown origin, sent to me by Ronald

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'