Thursday, March 27, 2008

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

The Goodmans saw this one somewhere - "Fight Truth decay... Study the Bible!"

B. Hall sent me this one... "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." (Barak Hussein Obama)

Referring to the quote above... "If this doesn't worry or bother you.....forget that I even mentioned it." -B. Hall

"I'll do the best I can with what I have for Jesus today" - Sumner Wemp

It is not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.

"It is not what happens to you that counts but what you do with happens to you that counts." It can make you better or bitter." That is all up to you.

"The persecution of the early church was like scattering firebrands" Dr. L. R. Scarborough

"The Bible is the rock upon which this replublic stands" - President Andrew Jackson

"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?'' - Jay Leno

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'